When deciding on a property purchase in Spain a floor plan is a very useful tool both for current and future use:
- Find out the real size of the property. Property are valued by agents sellers and mortgage lenders on M2 built area (LINK what is this?) With a floor plan you can see at a glance the real built area and real usable “carpet” area.
- See a bird eye of the current layout so as too make decisions about layout changes.
- Get quotes form contractors for repairs and renovations.
- Exact measurements are used by contractors can be used to calculate repair and renovation costs.
- Is a great help when ordering furniture to see compatibility
WHY DO I NEED A FLOOR PLAN?