Premium build estimate
- Identify any major problems with the land you are buying.
- Provide information about what and how much you can build.
- Give a simple 123 new build viability rating.
- Be carried out by an accredited and insured Architect.
- Be based on a visual inspection of the plot and local planning regulations.
THE LAND REPORT WILL:
- Provide a valuation of the plot.
- Include a geotechnical or topographical survey of the plot
- Guarantee the future granting of building permits.
THE LAND REPORT WILL NOT:
Based on the Architects study of planning regulations a 1,2,3 viability rating will be given:
- VIABILITY RATING 1: New builds permitted with normal restrictions.
- VIABILITY RATING 2: New builds permitted with notable restrictions.
- VIABILITY RATING 3: New builds not permitted
The Land Report includes general and aerial photos of the plot .
General details of the land and local council are included
The official property registry plan is included.
Status of access to water, electricity and gas mains services is provided.
Details are included of plot size, maximum size of build, footprint and height. Aesthetic and other general restrictions are noted.
ISSUES FOR LEGAL ADVISORS
Although the Architect does not act as a legal advisor issues requiring further attention from a legal advisor are identified : Areas covered are roads and footpaths, drainage, water, drains, planning and other permits, rights of way, illegal construction and boundaries and easements.